ODM Customization Service for PoE NVRrubyadmin
ODM Customization Service for PoE NVR with built-in PoE++
ODM Customization Service for PoE NVR with built-in PoE for Security Providers to deliver suitable surveillance solution to any small or medium-sized business
- Design, Manufacturing, and Service Partner in Taiwan.
- Industry’s first All-in-One NVR integrated with managed switch and changeable M-ATX motherboard for next-gen NVR application.
- Advanced Switch API/GUI and VMS/CMS Integration, in order to create a next-gen compregensive management system, enhanced device-layer health check and diagnostic capability.
- Enhanced Trouble Shooting / Maintenance, value-added to VMS software, provide non-blocking wire speed between NVR/Switch.
- SW Customization Service to integrate Third-Party Public Cloud management system for easy deployment.
- ODM Customization Service for PoE NVR provide ODM flexibility (M-ATX and Mini-ITX), plus scalability (8/16/24-port PoE, 2/3/4/6 HDD tray).
Advantage and Features
Rubytech ODM Advantage
Low MOQ for selected models, and FREE Software Customization service to make sure the switches work with link partner or IP-relative device. Support easy Customization Platform, so as to implement the Private-Label customization efficiently and economically.
NVR Customization Features
ODM Customization Service for PoE NVR provide ODM flexibility (M-ATX and Mini-ITX), plus scalability (8/16/24-port PoE, 2/3/4/6 HDD tray), instant support (case alarm, PoE auto-reboot mechanism), and easy manageability (CGI / API / SNMP implemented).
About ODM SERVICE
ODM PoE NVR
- Experienced HW / SW customization services. More than 200 active SKU of Ethernet Switches/NVRs for our ODM customers to choose from.
- ODM Customization under your brand is no longer a pain point. To offer low threshold, implementing your business become more efficiently and economically.
- Get Golden Sample in one-month, 1st Mass Production in another month and delivery L/T of 4~6 weeks low MoQ for selected 24 models. Create absolutely remarkable standard operation procedure to ODM customer. All products are designed and manufactured in Taiwan.
- Focuses on ODM / OEM business, and ISO-9001 / ISO-14001/ ISO-27001/ ISO-27034 certified.
- We provide an industrial-grade of product longevity including x86 and switch platform, with PoE/ PoE+/ PoE++(IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) support within compact form factor /dimension of PoE NVRs, so as to provide users with best-fit solutions.
- RubyTech reduces the Tech Support Cost/Time/Effort, moreover, provide differentiation value-adds from All Other Competitors.
- Better Cost/Performance & Customer Satisfaction of PoE NVRs, help to provide more revenue streams from the PoE NVRs.
- Design, Manufacturing, and Service Partner in Taiwan
- More than 40-year experience in the networking industry.
- Experienced HW/SW Customization Services
- ODM Business Focus
- Value-Added Support Platform
- Experienced HW / SW customization services. FREE Tier-2/3 Tech Support for all field problems.
- RubyTech has successful experiences supplying the best cost/performance NVRs to our ODM partners worldwide.
- Being the approved vendor who is now supplying PoE NVRs to Tier-1 and Tier-2 ODM brand customers.
General Model Specification
- + PC
Compute SystemCPUIntel® Core™ i5-8500 4.1GHz, UHD 630RAM16 GB (can be extended up to 64GB)Operating system (OS)Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019Storage SystemNumber of hot-swap HDD drives6 x SATA 3.0 (up to 6Gb/s) RAID 0/1/5/10Number of hot-swap HDD drives6 x SATA 3.0 (up to 6Gb/s) RAID 0/1/5/10RAID supportYes (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology)VMS/OS storage256 GB M.2 NVMe SSDExpansionPCIe x162 slots for low-profile Nvidia GTX 1650 graphic card or others by requestPCIe x41 slot for NIC or othersDigital I/O interface2 setsDisplay connectionsDisplay Port1x DP++ support 4K on rear panelHDMI1x HDMI on rear, 1x HDMI on frontDVI-I1x DVI-I on rear panelUSBUSB 3.04 x USB3.0 on rear, 2 x USB3.0 on frontUSB 2.02 x USB2.0 on rear, 2 x USB2.0 on frontCOMConsole PortDB9 on rearNetwork interfaceOnBoard NIC2x RJ45 (10M/100M/1G) Ports
- + Switch
Network interfaceSwitch Board4x RJ45 (10M/100M/1G) with PoE++ Ports12x RJ45 (10M/100M/1G) with PoE+ Ports2x RJ45 (10M/100M/1G) Ports2x SFP (100M/1G) PortsAvailable PoE PowerNumber of Ports That Support PoE(15.4W), PoE+(30.0W) and PoE++(90.0W)250WPort 1 - 4 support PoE(.af)/ PoE+(.at)/ PoE(.bt)Port 5 - 16 support PoE(.af)/ PoE+(.at)CertificationsElectromagnetic Emissions (EMC)CE, FCC Part 15 Class A
- + Power
Power InputAC Voltage100-240 VACFrequency50 / 60HzPower ConsumptionMotherboard400 WattsPoE Switch Board280 WattsTotal680 Watts
- + Environmental
Operating TemperatureFahrenheit32 to 104Centigrade0 to 40Storage TemperatureFahrenheit-4 to 158Centigrade-20 to 70AltitudeFeet< 10000Meters<3000Operating Humidity10% to 90% non-condensing
- + Dimension
Dimension (WxHxD)Millimeter440 x 88 x 500Inches17.4 x3.4 x 19.7WeightKilograms9.0Pounds20.0
- + Download
ODM PoE NVR Customization Options
Customization that best meets your business needs Switch UI
SW Customization Service to integrate Third-Party management software.
When we embed Device Management System to the switch, a new era of possibilities begins. One where IT administrators are empowered with system of easy-to-use, and where maintenance is effortless and troubleshooting works in a moment.
One UI & iPush enable your business to operate switches in ways never before possible.
Easy Technical Support Online without client computer and third party remote control software.